Sunday, May 17, 2009

First Video!

The day after Thanksgiving Mark and I went out for the sales. One of our purchases was a little camcorder from radioshack. Now 6 months later here I am finally installed the program and have downloaded the clips from the camera. Here is a clip after we bought the camera . I had bought this headbed for the 100 yen storein Japan. He is just a little cutie pie. Mark is 8 months old. We are in our small but cozy apartment in Silverdale , Washington. Im the cameraman ( of course) , there is also my sister Vicki and Lil Miss Gidget. Of course the Marks are the stars.

I didnt really know you could upload videos. Thank you to Susan for letting me be a stalker to your blog and making get off my butt to get this done. Marks parents in Indonesia will enjoy wathcing some clips now and then!

No comments: