Friday, May 29, 2009

San Fran Air and Checkup

Last night we went up to San Francisco airport to meet up with Nena ( Marks Mom) from Singapore. It was a good short visit , most of the time we were running around the airport. We had a little dinner , and that was about it . While waiting for her flight to get Bubba was all over that place. Even having a flight attendant tell how adorable and a flirt my son is. Thanks. I know.

We were able to see Marks mom and Unlce Jose. Bubba didnt seem that shy and acted pretty goofy for his Grandmother. I took no pictures.


Well I took 2 , and they were only from the airtran ride into the terminal when we first got there. It is ok though , she will be here to visit in a couple of months and many more pictures will be taken. Along with just visiting Nena in the airport, Mark was able to take a suitcase of " treasures" off her hands. I bag full of Polo shirts. I was very surprised and thankful to see a handful for both Bubba and I! Of course it will be a while before both of us can wear them , but they are great. Also the purses... I love. When we went to put them in the car I was scared someone would break the window trying to get in thinking they hit the jackpot of LV/Gucci/Coach purses. The time we spent was great. The ride there and back were not so cool. Well getting there I didnt think much of it , but getting home late.... well no one told me that crap is far! LOL , so is San Jose Airport which is not far from San Francisco. I know now that I would rather fly into Monterey straight away then have to make the trip out there. Not a pretty trip. We are home and safe though , and mentally survived.


Today I had a 32 week checkup. The doctor did an ultrasound, we really didnt see much. She is just getting to big... and so am I. It is always great and reassuring to here that everything looks great. We did get a bit of a side shot , and I will be the first to say she has a round nose. Marks nose was pointy , and hers is well round. The thing that drives me crazy the most is I have no clue what she will look like! I can only imagine, but there are so many different outcomes. The doctor recorded the 2 min ultrasound on VHS , yes, VHS. I didnt know they made those anymore.

2 comments:

Nome & Tya said...

You look great as always, but where is your head?!

Christina @ AccomplishingMotherhood said...

Now my face looked like I had been up all night driving...which I was. I give you a belly shot and now you want to see my face!?