Tuesday, May 5, 2009

First White Hair

Sunday morning I get up and get ready for another long day of lecture. I roll ( well I can really roll but I grunt) out of bed and walk to the bathroom . While brushing my teeth I think I see something in my hair. Not untill Im trying to something with my hair do I realize that there is a white hair up in front! Im 23 , is this supposed to happen now. I yelped for Mark to come into the bathroom to see what montrocity I have found . How do I feel about it? To be completely honest I dont know. I blame husband for stress,LOL. He then points to the little one blaming him. I kinda of feel grown up , then at the same time I feel as though there is no going back to once was, whatever that is.


This picture is terrible , you cant really see it , its out of focus but my husband for some reason could not take a better photo. But I know its there.

The only real down fall is that now I HAVE to dye my hair. I have been dying it black for the past 4 years, this last time I dyed it the black didnt stick and only gave me a darker brown. At first I thought it was just the hormones in my body from being pregnant that was not allowing the color to stick. Now I know that my hair is just now to old and doesnt have the strength to be young and vibrant with black hair. Lol , Who knows. My husband cant believe Im posting this online , but as I have said before the is my sudo journal and this is a turning point in my life that has to be documented . So my children can look back and ask me when I started turning gray or white and I can say early 20's , so watch out !
P.S I would like to state that Mark has at least 5 white hairs growing on both sides of his head. Compared to him my one hair is gray. His hairs are the whitest things I have ever seen. He also blames me for them , telling me that they were not there till after we were married. Whatever, at least when he looks in the mirror he cant forget me.

No comments: