Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stroller Strides Training Seminar

Went to my first "seminar" this weekend. Did I enjoy it ? Yes. 2 days later though I am still recovering.
The training was to become a Stoller Strides and Fit4Baby instructor. We went over some great topics , and worked out butts off. Maybe it was just me but I know we were all feeling it. There was lecturing and there was constant examples of excercises that we did ALL day.




My favorite part of the whole experience was getting to know some of the women I workout with on nearly a daily basis. There was no children and it was just US all day , so you really get to see a different side of each other. Also meeting all the women that came from surrounding areas. To see that there are so many women like you that want to make a difference in other mothers lives through fitness.
The whole experience was uplifting. It wasnt a "pep" talk , but you just learn so much through hearing other peoples stories and to hear how and what Stroller Strides in achieving.



The first picture is with Faral and Jamie . Faral ( the tall one) is the Fitness director and she was our lecturer. Jamie owns the local franchise and is my stroller strides instuctor. The second picture of course if of the group. I made sure to do a side shot of myself for all those that want to see my massive belly.

1 comment:

susan said...

well....arent you miss popular. Stop making friends you dork. I am your only friend!!! Errr