Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pardonable Lies


Monday I sat around and stared into space. In to much bodily pain to do a single thing , including cleaning up from the boys being left alone all weekend. After an hour of watching Bubba run back and forth I remember of my book sitting next to my bed that I hadnt finished ,it was lonely all weekend.

Again , I really enjoy these books and have already started another one. Whais driving me crazy is this women not wanting to settle down. She doesnt have to quit her job but ... ARR! I know there are women out there that are totally independent and have no want of being in any way tied down. Do they not get lonely? Do they not want a family? Does it make them selfish ? I dont know the answers but for Maisie Dobbs, well she is driving me crazy.

No comments: