Saturday, April 25, 2009

2 Year Anniversary


2 years and I almost forgot about it. I cant even tell you what we did last year. We had Bubba and he was just 2 weeks 2 days old . Im sure I was sleep deprived and one step from being admitted to a coo-coo ward.

Yesterday morning I woke up at 3 am , woke up my husband and said " Baby , Happy Anniversary , I just had to tell you now because I dont think I would remember when we wake up".

Now , when people seem to know that is your anniversary or when they ask you how long you have been married and you say only 2 years ( or anything under 5 years) they say " let me know when you hit 10 years". They make it seem like , "oh thats nothing to be celebrating'. Well you know what I say ? " Whatever" , because I am sure at there 1 year , they were just as excited as we are. Do you know what I am saying? It doesnt really agrivate me , but I just want to say "We all celebrate in different ways" . So please do not be negative about it .

We participated in a Earth Day family fun run at the Naval Post Graduate School , then had lunch at Islands. Nothing big , but it was just enough for us. We were ( like last year) to exhausted to do anything . Though Mark isnt pregnant , he does have to deal with Bubba during the night and get to school. So I know that mentally he is burnt toast.

Its Saturday morning now , and we are walking around like zombies as Bubbba runs around the house like a mad man. If we were alone , Mark and I would sleep, eat , watch a movie. Now with the little one , we are jesters in his court and personal slaves.LOL.

Ahh , how things change in 2 years.

No comments: