Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birds of a Feather


Drives me crazy that the book leaves you hanging. The story was complete but I will not find out who Miss Maisie Dobbs went to dinner with on Tuesday night! Of course I have another Maisie Dobbs book upstairs but I think it might be the fifth book. So I dont want to even look at it. Even though you really dont have to read the books in order , they sort of remind me of Nancy Drew books. You can start anywhere in that collection , the author always covers points of Nancy Drews past that will help you understand the story. The same goes for these Maisie Dobbs books.

Great read. Easy mystery novel , even though when she finds certain clues she keeps them to herself , so it leaves you in the air since she doesnt inform you of the missing clue till the end. I picked through this book this weekend. I was trying not to ignore the world and hide in my room with book. Im now sad it is over , this might make me get up and out of the house to get the next book.

No comments: