Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Loves.




There are times , I will admit when I what to throw them both off a cliff. Not for being bad or annoying , well for being " boys " . Arent boys "bad" and "annoying" though ? No matter what they do or what trouble they both get into I love them so much. The love is unstoppable , unmoveable , neverending. They are truly the only things that make me so happy. No matter how tired , beaten down , busy , or fuming at them , I cant help just to really think how much happiness comes through me looking at them . Both of their smiles light up my day. Their smiles are the first things I see when I wake up . In the morning Mark will wake up and get ready for work , but wakes me up when he is leaving to give me a kiss. Even though every time I wake up Im scared to death , because I have been woken up out of a dead sleep , but once I see his smile I cant help but fall in love with him all over again. Then ( since Bubba is in bed with me in the morning) when Baby Mark wakes up , he ALWAYS wakes up with a huge smile , which of course I melt and grab ( well try ) him to give a hug.


Ive never been one to post to the world of my love for either of them . Im not one to boast of the greatness of my little family . I feel as though I dont need to. Maybe if you were to see us , you would see the happiness, love and adoration we have for each other.


Even though this might be a boastful blog I just couldnt help saying something about it . As I did the dishes tonight , Mark brought out Bubbas tunnel.Which they both end up rolling around the living room in . Both of them are hysterical laughing , and I only wish I didnt have such a big belly at the moment so we could have all been crammed in there.


They are my monkeys , my boys , my Big and Little men. They are my world.

No comments: