Thursday, April 30, 2009

Left the House


We made it out of the house today. Went to stroller strides then let Bubba run around the playground like the wildman that he is.

So this is what came up... " So you ARE pregnant!" " I was never sure if you were pregnant or not" " I havent seen you for a week, and now I can definitly see a bump ".

All these things being thrown at me at the time I just smiled and said "yep". As Im cleaning my bedroom today and thinking to myself it hits me . What do I look like a blimp now? How much of a difference can there be? Not that I havent felt the difference in the past week. I can barely walk up the stairs without contractions.

Thinking of everyones comments makes me laugh though. They probaly have thought to themselves the last few months Ive known them that I was chubby around the middle with the previous weight I hadnt lost from having Mark. That was probaly the biggest reason they didnt think I was pregnant , because Bubba is so young. He is only 13 months and there will be only 15 months inbetween the kids. WOW.

So many times last week I looked in the mirror and would turn to Mark ( husband ) and say " Baby , do you notice me getting bigger? I feel so much bigger." His reply is always the same " You look the same as you did last week". Why cant we ever get an honest opinion out of them ? I know why. Its because they are scared. Well at least Im sure that my husband is scared giving me the wrong answer.

Today is only a little over half way done , and Im pooped. Ive been cleaning and doing laundry since before and after our outing and Im just done. I have a book club meeting tonight , that I have been looking forward to for a month . Now that the day is here though , I dont want to leave the house. Sorry ladies , I know I suck but I dont think Id stay awake . Ive been getting into bed at 8 pm and still dont get enough sleep.

What do I have left to look forward to today ? Humm. Mark getting home. I was thinking of making a dip for book club but since Im not going maybe I could sit here and eat it all . I really could eat it all to myself. In order for me to make that dip means I have to leave the house ... which I really dont want to do.

For the rest of the day I think I might stay in my room. I brought in a little recliner and Im happily am sitting here under the window typing away . I also have a book to finish.

As you can see I am rambling on , but I decided that this is my only form of a journal so why not just really put down what I am thinking.

Ok , now all I can think about is the dip , that MUST be done tonight.

1 comment:

Susan said...

You could make monkey bread!! Mmmm Mmmm