Monday, April 20, 2009

I must laugh...


HAHAHA . LOL . LMAO ... anything else along those lines? Over a year since I last posted! Im in shock with so many things 1) That I didnt have much to worry about 2) We had just got back from a wonderful vacation 3) I have a 1 year old that makes me look at this blog as though its not even me 4) Im pregnant. Again.
From one excited pregnancy to the next we are having a girl this time. As I say to everyone " we are very excited and couldnt be happier." Its the truth , but I feel as though I say it to much. Probaly because I do , Im pregnant and when people notice the belly the first thing they ask about is the sex. Then they see Bubba and jump into the same line " HOW PERFECT! One girl and one boy! ". Yes , very perfect . We would have been happy with 2 boys as well.
From being stuck in Japan , to falling in love with it then somewhat being kicked out . Spent 2 months in Houston , 5 1/2 months in Bremerton WA and now here, we are in Marks next duty station in Monterey CA. Mark is attending NPS and Im just... being a mom.
My life revolves around Baby Mark now nearly 13 months old. The year has flown by so fast but then there were times when I felt I was stuck and time would never move on. Things have gotten better once we moved in Monterey. After being in Washington state for 5 months during the winter , anywhere would have been better ( as long as they didnt have snow). Once Mark starting running around , my life feels as though it has been on the constant run. Bubba ( baby Mark) and I moved here before Mark was detached from his ship. We stayed home all the time , with nothing to do. I felt as though Monterey had nothing to offer and though it was warmer then Washington the weather still sucked. Once Mark came down and he was off with school I researched and started some activities for us. First thing was that I wanted to do was workout. I sat around all the time and felt myself slipping away. Thats when I found stroller strides , and now am able to work out everyday with Bubba. Then I found the Monterey Moms Club. A mix of locals and military moms that are stuck at home with the little ones. Lets just say I love it . We dont make it to all the playgroups , only because Id rather workout most days , but when we do make it , its just amazing. Being able to converse with someone other than Bubba or Gidget helps alot. Then seeing Mark interact with other children makes me so happy , only because I know he gets so excited being able to play with everyone.
For now Monterey is great . Super great with this freak weather the past 2 days of it being in the 80s' but Ive been told to not be to happy. This weather is record breaking and it is NEVER like this. The best way to describe the weather here is ... well it looks GORGEOUS outside , but you can never leave without a light jacket. Even though it is looking beautiful it has only been in the 50s, we hit the low 60s and that usually is a hot day.
So many times Mark and I turn to each other wishing we were back in Jacksonville , Fl. We enjoyed the weather , it was perfect for us. We would both rather sweat then freeze.
Lets just say life is good. The pregnancy is going great , Bubba is happy , Mark is happy ( getting to start training again) and Gidget , I dont think she is that happy. Only because she is a princess poodle and a pain in the neck.
Im due July 23 or July 29 , whatever the doctors feels like saying that day. Chloe Simone Hebert, Beautiful huh? I think so . Even though Mark came up with name after seeing it on a person. One day he brought it up and I said it sounded perfect then I asked what made him think of it and he said he saw it on a purse.... I just said " uhhh ok?". lol.
Naptime it is. This is why Im able to post , but I must sleep as well to have energy for later.

No comments: