Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pointless Post of a Weekend


This weekend was something else , it wasnt even a weekend! It was like it didnt even happen! On Saturday I just remember ( well now I dont know if I do remember) waking up , then looking at my watch and it already 6 pm! Sunday came around and waking up , of course I thought I had plenty of time to get ready for church then we were rushed. Time stood still come the second hour of church . It probaly stopped because I wore a pair a heels I hadnt wore yet , which I find out are the most terrible things to put on your feet. I felt ( and still feel ) 9 months pregnant , but the hardest part about that hour was that I had baby duty . We ended up with another dad in the gym watching these little ones walking around. Then of course Bubba has to be obessed with the ladder that was left there. Now that I come to think of it I had Baby Mark with me in R.S as well. At least we were able to box him in between chairs and a sister I sat down next to happened to have a little backpack full of racecars.

After church who knows what happens , Mark and Mark went for a run and I think I sat there and zoned out ..... cleaned then went to bed.

Such an exciting life I lead! Just trying to think of what I accomplished this weekend makes me feel useless. When I actually have Mark here to watch the child , I sit down and zone out ...or grab a book. I know Im not the only one .

It is already Tuesday with no plans because Im feeling under the weather , plus there is a bug going through all the children in Marks playgroup. So we are in quarantine.

As Im here rereading this blog Im thinking to myself what happened to Monday ? Sunday night I didnt fall asleep till 330 then woke up 3 times then was up at 6 am , so I truly was a zombie throughout the day . I really cant say what I did yesterday.... all I know is that Bubba and my Husband are alive and were fed, so I must have done something.

No comments: